Crawfish Suppliers in Texas
Boiling crawfish at a crawfish festival
In Texas, boiling and eating crawfish is a long standing family tradition. We eat crawfish at places besides the home, whether it be in restaurants, family reunions, football games, or at company gatherings.
Crawfish Suppliers in Texas
There are a number of crawfish outlets, seafood markets, crawfish farms and caterers selling live and boiled crawfish in Texas, from Beaumont to Houston to Dallas, and in between. Some offer local delivery, while others provide delivery only in designated metropolitan areas. And some offer pickup only.
We highly recommend you check out each supplier carefully, and contact them personally, to determine their current services, pricing, policies, and guarantees before placing orders.
There are too many suppliers to list, but here are a few to start your crawfish search.
- TheCrawfishCompany.com - The Crawfish Company, located in the Houston area. Pickup at metro area locations, FedEx shipping and catering.
- TexasCrawfish.com - Southeast Texas Crawfish Farm, located in Hamshire, TX, about 20 miles southwest of Beaumont. Pickup only.
- CajunCrawfishCo.com - Cajun Crawfish Company, Lewisville-Dallas area. Catering and local sales in the DFW metro area. Been in business over 19 years, and sold over 146,000 pounds of crawfish in 2017.
- TexasLiveCrawfish.com - Texas Live Crawfish, Houston and Dallas (Denton) offices and phone numbers. Supplies from Louisiana and Texas crawfish farms.
- CrawfishTX.com - Critter Runners, Crosby, TX, northeast of Houston. Fresh Live Louisiana Crawfish brought in daily to Houston and shipped nationwide via Southwest Airlines. Deliver live crawfish to Houston area business or customer pickup at their facility in Crosby.
- CajunGourmetCrawfish.com - Cajun Gourmet Crawfish Wholesaler. Selling live Louisiana crawfish to Houston and the surrounding areas since 1989.
- HEB.com - HEB sells millions of pounds of Louisiana crawfish each year.
- GoCrawfish.com - Houston and Austin areas. They bring the freshest crawfish and seafood in Louisiana and deliver it to their customers.
Where to Buy Crawfish in the Upper East Texas and Tyler Area
A number of seafood markets and outlets offer live crawfish for sale in Tyler and East Texas during the crawfish season in the spring.
Several Tyler restaurants such as Razzoo's Cajun Cafe' offer crawfish meals, and boiled crawfish, in season. Also, some supermarkets such as Brookshires offer boiled crawfish by the pound in season.
In the spring of 2016, we purchased live crawfish from Wade's Place on East Main Street in Chandler. We've met Wade, and he runs a great seafood restaurant also, serving crawfish, shrimp, fish, gumbo, hand-cut rib-eye steaks, burgers, salads and much more. Phone 903.849.2729. They are located at the railroad tracks just a block south of Highway 31.
Included with the crawfish were boiled potatoes and corn on the cob. The service at Wade's is always friendly and efficient!
We've also been pleased with the live crawfish we've purchased by the sack from Rodney Murphy's Circle M Crawfish in Big Sandy, on Highway 155 just south of U.S. 80. Rodney has been selling crawfish for over 18 years. The facility is also known as "Rodney's", or "the Crawfish Stand". Rodney also operates a restaurant, and its menu includes crawfish, shrimp, alligator, boudin, along with choice steaks and other items. Live music is often featured Thursday-Saturday evenings with a family friendly atmosphere.
Caddo Creek Crawfish Farm is a 63-acre facility near Frankston. Customers can call no later than Wednesday or Thursday to order how many crawfish they want that weekend and pick them up on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. It is located at 2189 County Road 320 in Frankston. Call Mr. Yeager at 903.876.3083 for details and more information.
Crawfish are also available in season at Crawdaddy’s Cajun Grill on Texas Highway 155, just south of Noonday.
Just East of Texas ... Some Leading Louisiana Crawfish Suppliers
BUYING TIPWe recommend you speak with any crawfish supplier or distributor regarding availability, pricing, shipping options, guarantees, and freshness before placing your order.
LouisianasBestSeafood.com shipping from New Orleans Louis Armstrong Airport
2017 Crawfish Festivals in Texas
Crawfish festivals happen all over Texas, from Pearland to Fredericksburg, from Austin to Kemah ... find one near you!
Crawfish Restaurants in Houston, Texas
Don't have time for a crawfish boil today? Looking for restaurants in Houston that serve lots of crawfish? Here's a list of some popular ones, with reviews from TripAdvisor.
|Houston restaurant reviews, locations, prices
Need crawfish equipment, cups, spices, plates, trays, bibs, & tablecloths for your boil? Shop our Crawfish Store!