A Louisiana Recipe: Crawfish Fettuccine
- 1 stick butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 c. half and half
- 2 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. crawfish tails
- 1 pkg. fettuccine
- Saute onion and garlic in butter until tender.
- Add crawfish and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Boil noodles and drain; set aside.
- Add half and half to crawfish; stir until well-blended.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add noodles.
- Stir in Parmesan.
- Toss gently.
Other Crawfish Fettuccine Recipes
We typically cook with the recipe we have listed above. But at times we use others ... here are a few of our favorites:
|About These Products
The WeLoveCrawfish website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Amazon offers a commission on products sold through their affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you.